Purpose built in 2011 on a 37,000 square metre site in the city of Dalian, in Liaoning Province of China, MAT Dalian Auto Parts is a state-of-the-art foundry and machine shop which expands the MAT Foundry Group's global footprint into Asia.
MAT Dalian Auto Parts Facts
- Based in Dalian, China
- Foundry opened in 2011
- Specialise in brake discs, brake calipers, backing plates and differential cases
- Foundry capacity of 50,000 tonnes
- Serving commercial and passenger vehicle markets
- Boast an in house pattern shop
The player supports TAB to change the controls. Update Required<br/>To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your <a href='http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/' target='_blank'>Flash plugin</a>.
- Brake discs have been a key component of a braking system invented in the late 1800s.Brake DiscsRead More
- Calipers help a car come to a halt. They're available in two forms, floating and fixed.Brake CalipersRead More
- Backing plates hold other components together, assisting cars in braking.Backing PlatesRead More
- Differential Cases tansfer an engine's torque to its wheels, helping them spin at different speeds.Differential CaseRead More
Company is established.
Plant becomes operational.
AGS design launched.
New material developed for ZF BMW differential case - GG600-10
New product type adopted - Commercial Vehicle Brake Caliper.
The facility is unique for MAT Foundry Group and a car parts manufacturer with a difference, producing both ductile and grey iron castings.
The facility also includes on-site machining facilities which can provide high quality precision machining from its state-of-the-art CNC Machines with in-line coating and packing that have been developed specifically for machining brake discs.
News and blogs
What Is Hypermiling and How Safe Is It?
13th Sep 2023Read More
Is There An EV Gender Gap? Why Female Drivers Are Reluctant To Go Electric
10th Aug 2023Read More
Behold The Lowest Car In The World...
17th Jul 2023Read More
The Cars of The Future: What Will AI's Impact Be On The Motoring World?
14th Jun 2023Read More
How Has Deglobalisation Impacted Automotive Manufacturing in the UK?
7th Jun 2023Read More
8 Decarbonisation Tactics That Are Cleaning Up Automotive Manufacturing
30th May 2023Read More
Revealed: How Tired Drivers Could Soon Be Targeted With New Breathalysers
12th May 2023Read More
Dangerous Drivers Beware... Drones Are Watching
13th Apr 2023Read More
What is E-Fuel?
6th Apr 2023Read More
What Do Car Colours Tells Us About UK Motorists?
15th Mar 2023Read More