MAT Machining Europe GmbH machines components for the commercial truck and trailer business from its modern facility strategically located in Immenhausen, Germany.
MAT Machining Europe Facts
- Based in Immenhausen, USA
- Specialise in wheel flanges, axle stubs and differential housings
- Serve the commercial vehicle market
- Tier 1 and 2 supplier for OEMs
- ISO 9001 accredited
The player supports TAB to change the controls. Update Required<br/>To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your <a href='http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/' target='_blank'>Flash plugin</a>.
- Wheel Flange components are mechanically locked onto one side of an axle and stop a car's tyres from falling off.Wheel FlangeRead More
- Backing plates hold other components together, assisting cars in braking.Backing PlatesRead More
- Differential Cases tansfer an engine's torque to its wheels, helping them spin at different speeds.Differential CaseRead More
Company founded by Ingrid and Karl-Heinz Frager.
Market entry of machined components for commercial vehicles.
Expansion and company formulation of FRAGER Fahrzeugtechnik GmbH.
Acquisition and start of production of FRAGER Antriebstechnik GmbH.
Company formation of FRAGER Grebenstein to Immenhausen.
Relocation of FRAGER GmbH from Grebenstein to Immenhausen.
Acquisition by MAT.
As a 'full-service-supplier' MAT Machining Europe GmbH, offers complex integrated solutions to small and large series as well as assembly and is consistently seen as a Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier for OEMs.
The state-of-the-art facility utilises modern robotic CNC machining lines and inspection facilities to produce components for light commercial and commercial vehicles.
News and blogs
What Is Hypermiling and How Safe Is It?
13th Sep 2023Read More
Is There An EV Gender Gap? Why Female Drivers Are Reluctant To Go Electric
10th Aug 2023Read More
Behold The Lowest Car In The World...
17th Jul 2023Read More
The Cars of The Future: What Will AI's Impact Be On The Motoring World?
14th Jun 2023Read More
How Has Deglobalisation Impacted Automotive Manufacturing in the UK?
7th Jun 2023Read More
8 Decarbonisation Tactics That Are Cleaning Up Automotive Manufacturing
30th May 2023Read More
Revealed: How Tired Drivers Could Soon Be Targeted With New Breathalysers
12th May 2023Read More
Dangerous Drivers Beware... Drones Are Watching
13th Apr 2023Read More
What is E-Fuel?
6th Apr 2023Read More
What Do Car Colours Tells Us About UK Motorists?
15th Mar 2023Read More